Thach The Sky In NYC: Best Rooftop Bars In NYC
Best Rooftop Bars In NYC are no less than rare commodities. So, you are lucky if you visit decent ones. They are great places for parties and celebrations. Adding to this, they provide exceptional views of the Manhattan and the skyline. Having said that; the city is dotted with quite a few of them. Go through the list so that you know next time what to choose from!
- 230 Fifth (Nomad- 27th and 5th): This is most trendy and largest rooftop bar with an amazing view of empire state building. In the winter season, they provide you with snuggies and lamp heaters.
- Lucy’s Cantina – Penn station area (located in 34th and 8th): It is comparatively less classy but has a few pros. It is cost effective and has economical options like happy hour deals. It’s right outside Penn station so it’s not expensive in travelling aspect.
- Purple – Lower east side (east Houston and Orchard St.): This is one of the most popular rooftop bars of NYC owing to the amazing view it offers, If you hit up this bar after 11 pm, you could anticipate a wait of around one hour unless you take a table (bottle service). As compared to 230th fifth, it has better visibility due to shorter railings.
- Hotel Hugo – Tribeca (Greenwich St. and Vandam St.): It is a posh upscale rooftop bar situated over the Hudson river which gives the view of Jersey. Although it is in the hotel premise, it is open to the public.
- Hotel Chantelle – Lower East Side (Delancey St. and Ludlow St.): It is a famous spot as an after-work destination. It is considerably crowdy after 10 pm on weekends so be ready to wait.
- Eataly NYC: Food and beers are good to an average level. If you happen to go on a weekday afternoon, you don’t have to bear much crowd. It is crowded, bustling and convivial during nights.
- Met roof care and Martini bar- Central Park: This cafe is quite peaceful being located in a museum. It’s crowded but doesn’t have the belly to back situation.
- Le Bain in the meatpacking district: Along with clubbing scene, this place offers you a beautiful view of the skyline. It has an amenity of poling with free towels and low priced check bag service.
- PH-D Rooftop lounge: It is a popular rooftop bar in the hotel dream. This one not only offers an amazing panoramic view but also the equally good crowd.
- Gramercy Terrace – Lower east Manhattan: If you wish to retrace to the era of the 20th century for a change, this rooftop is your definitely your pick. It’s situated on the top of the hotel Gramercy. Being a light and flowery place, it retraces to rooftops of former periods.